So a while back, March/April this year and took some web hosting services for a crowd on the interweb. This hosting as FREE for six month, they also charged me USD5.00 for the domain;

After the free hosting expired I want to transfer this domain to my current registrar. Low and behold they gave me a list of excuses as long as my arm, one being that I must renew the domain which expires in December 2016 and then it nine. Now payment is made, I found the domain transfer locked, so another dozen emails back and forward to get this sorted.

Finally this week I managed to do the transfer from to my registrar.

Voila! it is now sorted and all is routed to my primary domain